My Life In My Own Way

My Life In My Own Way

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Getting My Act Together - Part 2

I've long known that I have eclectic tastes. Which is fine, keeps things from getting boring. But it can also get a bit out of hand at times too.

So, since I've finally gotten a handle on things house-wise (please God).  I've finally got a chance to organize my hobbies and interests (via the Doo - Dad room and kitchen) as well.

My poor doo - dad room has suffered badly lately. it really is in need of a good cleaning and reorganizing.

And new paint on the walls.                         
And a new ceiling fan.
And new flooring.
And - well you get the idea.

Well, since one chore a day has worked out so well I decided
to organize my crafts like that also.

This is what I came up with -

Monday - knitting
Tuesday - crocheting
Wednesday - needlework
Thursday - sewing
Friday - quilting

Told you I have eclectic tastes.

AND - in between all that keeping up with my blogging          
 and writing my stories and planning family holidays and
celebrations and - ...

Wow, I'm getting tired

Himself has opined that since I have such a back log of projects
I don't need to be going back to Joanne's or Michaels again any time soon.
-                                                                                                       
                                                                                                        
-  

Sigh... I do love that man, really I do.

But - sometimes..!


                                                          
                                                                                             







No comments: