My Life In My Own Way

My Life In My Own Way

Monday, October 19, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

It's pretty amazing what having a little energy will do for a person. The Fall House Cleaning (a habit I picked up from living in base housing) is almost done and on time too! Many thanks to Only Daughter and her fiance J. for doing the refrigerator and freazer. Now just a litle more dusting and mopping and we can start planning for all the fall holidays that we all love so much.

Also, I'm finally caught up on my knitting and crocheting (3 more wip's to finish up the last bits of but that will take maybe a weekend) 9/10ths the fun of finishing project is the fact that you can now start another with a completely clear concience.
Going gluten free has even helped with my sewing and crafting! Who knew?

1 comment:

Shay said...

Please come over and clean mine. My dust-bunnies have dust-bunnies!